HSBC share price
HSBC is a multinational leading financial services organizations. The economics named the bank ،after The Hongkong, and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited .it was established in 1865 to finance the growing trade between Europe, India, and China.
Thomas Sutherland introduced the idea of founding a local bank that provides facilities in Hong Kong and on the China coast.
He helped in establishing the first branch in Hong Kong in March 1865 and in Shanghai a month later. After that, the branches increased and reached as far as Europe and North America.
Facts about HSBC:
- Its total assets of US$2.558 trillion
- HSBC has 3,900 branches in 65 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America.
- The bank has around 38 million customers.
Global lines of HSBC:
It introduces services is in Canada, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, France, and India
Telephone/online direct banking services through mortgages, accounts, and savings.
You can use this service to access to transaction banking functions such as payments, cash management, and trade services features.
Other lines include HSBC Advance, HSBC Premier and HSBC Jade.
Services of HSBC
- HSBC is keen to provide the best services to its customers in order to meet their needs, , these features are:
- The Bank offers large cash to self-employed professionals all over the world.
- Possibility to withdraw cash from the account directly or from the bank’s ATMs.
- the bank provides its customers with a free international credit visa accepted by more than 25 stores.
- The ability to pay bills through online banking and mobile applications.
- HSBC provides its customers with periodic statements to follow up all financial transactions conducted within the account
- Ability to use the credit card for purchasing through the vending machines of some shops.
HSBC share price
HSBC share price is 582.50 according to the last updates.