Bravecto is Chewable drug provides protection against fleas and ticks :
- Effective against (black-legged tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick), its protection lasts for 12 weeks.
- It is also effective against lone star ticks for eight weeks.
- Presented in a good flavored chew that dogs accept readily.
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 3 months.
- a single dose of Bravecto decreased fleas by ≥ 99.7% for 12 weeks .Dogs flea allergy dermatitis signs such as erythema, alopecia, papules, scales, crusts, and excoriation improved greatly as a direct result of eliminating flea infestations.
- treatment Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites
- effective in the elimination of Otodectes cynotis and Sarcoptes scabiei var Canis spp. mites
- safe in MDR1 breeds
- Used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Can eliminate fipronil resistant fleas.
- For oral use only.
- Bravecto began to kill fleas within two hours after chewed
Dose of Bravecto
Bravecto chewable tablets should be administered according to body weight. The dose is 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight and can be administered at 3 monthly intervals. Bravecto chewable tablet Give the tablet to your dog at any time of the year
The most common side effects that could occur include hair loss, diarrhea, vomiting, lethargy, decreased appetite, and moist rash.
Bravecto price for pack contains 4.4 to 9.9 lbs fluralaner is 31.91$
The average bravecto price varies according to the concentration and number of chewable tablets.