bearded dragon price
Bearded dragons are members of the pogona genus and are endemic to Australia. These lizards are the most loved animals
Due to their ease of care, they exist in pet stores and in the homes of exotic animal owners bearded
facts about the bearded dragon:
- The sex of the babies depends on temperature regardless of chromosomes.
- If the eggs are incubated in temperatures of over 34 degrees Celsius, babies will be females and at lower temperatures, they will be males. The fear is that global warming could lead to the majority of bearded dragons being born female with not enough males to keep the population.
- Their primary food is insects but as they get older their diet becomes more diverse and they can eat greens
- The dragons can be born with two heads even
- These mutations are incredibly popular as pets, they’re very exotic but you can take care of them easily
- A dragon lives up to 12 years. If you are giving them the proper care they can live from 12 to 14 Years. the longest life span recorded was15 years.
- A bearded dragon can bite you if you treat them aggressively however their venom is harmless.
The care of bearded dragon
- The vivarium should have minimum size A 120cm long x 60cm high x 60 cm, and easy to clean
- Don’t use ‘calci-sand’ and replace it with use reptile-safe sand
- Apply 10 to 12 percent fluorescent UV tubes and keep humidity low as possible
Bearded dragon price
bearded dragon price ranges from $30-$60 for small dragons while the cost for the larger (more mature) dragon is $100. Price varies according to the size, type and the breeding of bearded dragon
If you’re interested in owning a beardy or you already do you should go and check out Amazon Expedia